Transom Trust has just published our Half Year report for the 6 months to 30th September 2021. The report has been well-received by Green Pastures and Hastings Borough Council. This shows that we continue to provide good evidence that the Trust is providing the much-needed support required under the Exempt Accommodation regulations. It has been another very challenging time due to the impact of Covid, where progress was focussed on supporting residents through troubled times. Yet it has also been a time when we have been able to continue to support our residents independent living. Highlights include Transom:
• seeing residents getting work and paying off debts;
• updating all of our policies to ensure we continue with best practices;
• launching our “50-50 Fund” and taking on the services of a fund raiser to make bids for funds to support the daily running of the Trust, including extending the project manager role;
• holding our AGM in September, which was attended by people from organisations across the local community attended;
• and progressing our plans to extend the provision of supported housing in Bexhill.
If you want to be encouraged – or just enjoy a good read – you can read here or email us on email@example.com.
Thank you for playing your important part in supporting Transom Trust, and providing homeless people with vital supported housing.
You are helping to achieve so much, despite the challenges.